Tuesday, October 10, 2006

SMS shortcuts

R -are
ResQMe -rescue me
RMB -ring my bell
RmbaYaMne -remember you're mine
ROTFL -roll on the floor laughing
RU? -are you?
RUOK? -are you okay (ok)
Salt&ILDoIT -say it & I'll do it
SETE -Smiling ear to ear
SIT -stay in touch
SITD -still in the dark
SO -significant other
SOH -sense of humour
SOHF -sense of humour failure
SOME1 -someone
SRy -sorry
StckOnU -stuck on you
StndByYaMan -stand by your man
SvnALMyLuv4U -saving all my love for you
SWALK -sent with a loving kiss
SWG -scientific wild guess
SYS -see you soon
2Hot2Hndle -to hot to handle
TDTU -totally devoted to you
THNQ -thank you
Thx -thanks
Ti2GO -time to go
TIC -tongue in cheek :-p
TkeAChnceOnMe? -take a chance on me?
TLMeImDrmn -tell me I'm dreaming
TMIY -take me I'm yours
TPTB -the powers that be
TTFN -ta ta for now
TTYL8R -talk to you later
TWIMC -to whom it may concern
U -you
UCnDoMgic -you can do magic
UdoSumthn2Me -you do something to me
UR -you are
U+Me=Luv -you + me = love
WAN2 -want to
WAN2TLK? -want to talk
WenCnICUAgn? -when can I see you again?
WER R U? -where are you?
WLUMRyMe? -will you marry me?
WRT -with respect to
WTTW -word to the wise
WUWH -wish you were here
X -kiss
XLNT -excellent
Xoxoxoxo -hugs and kisses
Xclusvly Yas -exclusively yours
Y? -why?
YBS -you'll be sorry

No comments: